Date: 8:00-15:30 on December 15th 2019
Start: Renmin Road,Zhuyuan Road,Chengjiang County,Yuxi City(Double Creation Industrial Park)
The Race End: Renmin Road,Zhuyuan Road,Chengjiang County,Yuxi City(Double Creation Industrial Park)
The Ride End: Renmin Road,Zhuyuan Road,Chengjiang County,Yuxi City(Double Creation Industrial Park)
Chengjiang County, located in the central of Yunnan Province and southeast of Kunming City, has been famous in Yunnan since ancient times. It has various cultural heritages and once had the reputation of being"full of wonderful culture and simple folkway". There is Fuxian Lake, the second deepest inland freshwater lake in China. The lake is crystal clear, with its unique climate and topography, Fuxian Lake has been given the nickname of "Plateau Maldives", attracting many cycling enthusiasts at home and abroad to challenge themselves. Now, that L’Etape Chengjiang is first landing in Southwest China, leading fans to visit the quiet Fuxian Lake. In order to show the beautiful natural scenery of Chengjiang and display the difficulty of the L’Etape race, this track is different from the conventional round-the-lake race. Setting up 3 certified graded climbing with a total length of 27.9 kilometers, the slope is set up through the closed professional circuit designed by the experts of the Tour de France. After entering the Fuxian Lake Scenic Area, the riders will pass through the Yuxi Xianhu path, which is embedded with the elements of the "Blue Cradle of Fuxian Lake, Chengjiang Paleobiota Culture", and the Moon Bay Wetland Park with coconut Tree beaches which is similar to the ones found in the "Maldives", the highest peak of Jiangchuan District and the beautiful view of three seas at one mountain. Guduishan Mountain and other scenic spots allow athletes to experience a secret journey of "eyes in heaven, body in hell, soul on the road".
Chinese Cycling Association
Sports Bureau of Yunnan Province
Yuxi Bureau of Education and Sports
Government of Chengjiang County
Yunnan Provincial Energy Investment Group Co.,Ltd
Yunnan Zhijing Sports Corporation
Chengjiang Shanshui Tourism Development Co.,Ltd
Shanghai Activation Sports Group
Social Sports Guidance Center of Yunnan Province
Chengjiang Bureau of Culture and Tourism
Chengjiang Bureau of Education and Sports
Yunnan Culture Industry Investment Holding Co.,Ltd
Yunnan Yunling Highway Media Corporation
Amaury Sport Organisation
2019 L'Étape Chengjiang by Tour de France
vi. Date & Place of the Races
(1) Date: 8:00-15:30 on December 15th 2019
(2) Start: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
(3) The Race Finish: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
(4) The Ride Finish: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
vii. Race Categories
2019 L'Étape Chengjiang by Tour de France is open to 2000 registrations, allocated to two race categories as below:
(1) The Race: 115 km, 1500 participants;
(2) The Ride: 29 km, 500 participants.
1) The Race: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park).- Xianhu Rd.- Chengchuan Ln.- Chenghua Ln.- Xincun Rd.- Y109 - Y040 - Y104 -Y103 - Y173 - Y026 - Y108 - Y035 - Y037 - Haikouzhen - Dianhai Ln.- Chenghua Ln.- Huanhu Rd.- Xianhu Rd.- Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation)
2) The Ride: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)- Xianhu Rd.- Chengyang Rd.- Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
ix. Registration Date & Fees
Registration starts on 12:00P.M. September 17th 2019 based on a first-come-first-serve principle.
(September 17th 12:00P.M.– October 17th 6:00 P.M.)
(October 18th 12:00 P.M. - November 18th 6:00 P.M.)
* Once successfully registered, the registration cannot be changed and the registration fee will not be refunded.
(1) To participate in The Race, you must be 16-60 years old (born between December 15th 1959 and December 15th 2003); to participate in The Ride, you must be 16-55 years old (born between December 15th 1964 and December 15th 2003); all participants are required to provide a health certificate or a physical examination report issued by a registered medical institution certifying that you are physically fit to participate in the race.
(2) People suffering from the following are deemed unfit to participate in the race:
congenital or rheumatic heart disease;
hypertension or cerebrovascular disease;
myocarditis or other cardiac diseases;
coronary artery disease or serious arrhythmia;
diabetes or hypoglycemia;
cold within two weeks before the race;
any other risk-prone diseases.
xi. Notes for Participants
(1) Risks of cycling: though the race is undertaken on closed roads, potential safety risks such as road damage, missing manhole covers, and mechanical bike malfunctions are not excluded. All participants must pay close attention to road conditions and ensure the safety of themselves and others. All participants should also control their speed when cycling downhill. Riding backwards is forbidden all thoughout the route.
(2) Requirements for protective equipment: all participants must wear bike helmets, otherwise they will be disqualified. Participants are suggested to wear the jersey provided by the OC as well as cycling pants and gloves for a more comfortable experience.
(3) Drinking/feeding stations: the OC will set drinking and feeding stations along the route. The exact locations will be distributed to the participants along with the package before the race.
(4) Mechanical assistance: mechanical assistance is available for participants all along the route at set locations and on a mobile basis. The service is free of charge for participants, but a fee is charged for any materials used for repairs.
xii. Rules of the Races
(1) The race is subject to the latest Rules of Union Cycliste Internationale.
(2) Cyclists’ race numbers (bibs) will be arranged and distributed by the Organizing Committee.
(3) All the participants must present themselves for a roll call at the start zone and assemble at the designated area based on the bib number at 7:00 on December 15th. The races start at 8:00.
(4) The podium attendees of Individual Classification are the first three riders to cross the finish line, the Best Young Rider Classification winner goes to the young rider with shortest net time, and the overall rankings are decided by net time. The KOM and Sprint Classification are awarded to the riders with shortest net time between corresponding timing spots (please refer to the Route, The podium atthenders should finish within 1 hours from winner finished).
(5) Only riders with road bikes are qualified as award candidates for Individual Classification of the Race while riders with other types of bikes will be timed and listed on overall rankings only.
*Road bike refers to the type that is officially recognized by UCI road bike mass start races.
(6) The Ride is timed, But not ranked.
(7) It is strictly forbidden to participate in the race with:
An electric bicycle or electrically assisted pedal cycle;
A recumbent or prone bicycle;
A bicycle equipped with any kind of extension (including but not limited to triathlon bars);
*See the official website "riding regulations" for details.
(8) Time limit of the races:
To ensure a successful and safe race, a time limit for both the race and the transportation will set on the race. Public transportation will open again after the limit time. Any participants who haven't finished the race within the time limit should stop and quit the course for safety reasons. Those who quit the race will take the escort coaches provided by OC to the finish zone. The time limits will be published on the official website.
The following awards will be decided and granted to male and female riders respectively.
(1) The Race
Individual Classification – Winner, 2nd place & 3rd place; Winner will receive the trophy.
Points Classification – Winner will receive the trophy. (Finish time within 4 hours.)
Best Climber Classification -- Winner will receive the trophy.(Finish time within 4 hours.)
Best Young Rider Classification -- Winner will receive the trophy.
The female and male Individual Classification winners will be awarded free entrance to 2020 L'Étape Championship in France. Accommodations will be covered while the flight tickets will be self-afforded.（The quota is not transferable and will be postponed automatically if winner cannot participate.）
(2) The Ride
The Ride is timed, But not ranked.
Any participant who completes the races within the time limit will be awarded a medal. The certificate of result will be available for self-printing on the official website 24 hours after the race. Please download the certificate within 30 days. Results will be available for check 24 hours after the race.
xiv. Package collecting
After successfully registrating for the race, please collect your race package with your valid ID. If due to personal reasons, the organizing committee does not provide delivery or delay collecting service.
The Organizing Committee will arrange judges at the start, along the whole course and at the finish. In case any participant has committed any of the following offences at any time during the race, the Organizing Committee will disqualify such participant from the race, or order a one-or-two-year suspension or a lifetime ban circumstantially:
(1) Age or identity fabrication;
(2) Racing with more than one chip per person (also including the possibility of one participant wearing timing chip(s) of the other gender);
(3) Not suspending the timing chip in accordance with regulations, or disassemble the timing chip without authorization.
(4) Completing the race in relays;
(5) Not following the start order and/or start at non-designated area;
(6) Not obeying the rules at the starting line;
(7) Continuing racing after cutoff time or re-entering the course after dropping out of the race;
(8) Not racing along the designated course, taking a shortcut or hitching a ride;
(9) Crossing the finish line repeatedly or not completing the whole distance but crossing the finish line to get a medal;
(10) Forging a bib number, using a bib number of other races, not wearing a bib number, or wearing a timing chip from other races to finish the race;
(11) Altering or shielding the bib number, or transferring the bib number to another individual;
(12) Not following event staff or disturbing the race order; gathering a crowd and making disturbances or fighting and brawling;
(13) Other behaviors against the rules.
Consequences arising during the race from enrolling by age or identity fabrication or transferring bib number to another individual shall be borne solely by the personnel involved.
Those who disagree with the results and the course of the competition may submit an arbitration application to the organizing committee within 72 hours after the race, and pay a 200 yuan arbitration fee (if the secondary appeal is successful, the arbitration fee will be refunded. If the appeal fails, the arbitration fee will not be given. return).
The Organizing Committee will take out insurance for all participants and staff（Bicycle insurance is not included. Riders are advised to insure themselves）.
xviii. Issues not covered herein are subject to further notices and updates.
xix. The rights of interpretation of this race are vested in the Organizing Committee of L'Étape Chengjiang by Tour de France.
xx. Contact Information of OC
1. Hotline: 400-1003-103
2. Email: email@example.com
L'Étape Chnegjiang by Tour de France
L'ETAPE CHENGJIANG LIMITED CYCLING JERSEY
Price for race participants ￥299
What's the color of Yunnan in your mind?
The gentle bluish-purple fade is full of the mysterious and romantic atmosphere of Fuxian Lake. Beginning in the Maldives Plateau, climbing to the top and looking at the quiet Fuxian Lake, accompanied by the path along the lake to explore the beautiful Fuxian, 115 kilometers of ups and downs and climbs, that will eventually lead to the clouds of a wonderful "blue" journey.
Years later, conquering the climb by Fuxian Lake in Chengjiang may not be so clear in your mind, but the mark of the cycling suit will always be the key to open the door of thoses dusty memories.
Leaving the noise of the city behind, in Chengjiang, we carry the soul with two wheels.
The Race 115KM
The following awards will be decided and granted to male and female riders separately.
Individual Classification – Winner, 2nd place & 3rd place
Best Climber Classification
Best Young Rider Classification
Age Group Winner
*The female and male Individual Classification winners will be awarded free entrance to 2020 L'Étape Championship in France. The accommodation is covered while the flight tickets will be self-afforded.
The Ride 29KM
The Ride is timed, but not ranked.
Any participant who completes the races within the time limit will be awarded a medal.
The certificate of result will be available for self-printing on the official website 5 working days after the race.
Race results will be available 24 hours after the race.
REGISTRATION PERIOD & FEE
Registration Date & Fees
The Race 115KM (D+2123M)
Date: 8:00-15:30 on December 15th 2019
Start: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
The Race Finish: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City(Double Creation Industrial Park)
The Race: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park).- Xianhu Rd.- Chengchuan Ln..- Chenghua Ln.- Xincun Rd.- Y109 - Y040 - Y104 - Y103 - Y173 - Y026 - Y108 - Y035 - Y037 - Haikouzhen - Dianhai Ln.- Chenghua Ln.- Huanhu Rd.- Xianhu Rd.- Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation)
The Ride 29KM
The Ride Finish: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County,Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
The Ride: Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)- Xianhu Rd.- Chengyang Rd.- Renmin Road, Zhuyuan Road, Chengjiang County, Yuxi City (Double Creation Industrial Park)
1. How to register for L’Étape Chengjiang by Le Tour de France?
Log on the official website of Le Tour de France China Events（http://www.china-letour.com） by mobile phone and PC to complete the registration online.
2. When does the registration start? The difference between early bird and normal registration?
Early Bird Registration is open from 12:00 P.M.September 17th to 6:00 P.M.October June 17th. Standard registration is open from 12:00 P.M. October 18th to 6:00 P.M. November 18th. And an " Early Bird" discounted price with a limited quota is offered; the standard registration comes close to the race without any discount.
3. Is a physical examination necessary to participate in L’Étape Chengjiang by Le Tour de France ?
You can register after confirming you are physically healthy or have long-term exercises or basic training for the race.The organizing committee requires each participant to undergo a physical examination.
4. Is the road closed to traffic during the race?
Throughout the entire race, as for the professional riders in the Tour de France, you will ride on a road which is closed to traffic. However, a time limit is set up to ensure the road opens again at a specific time. After this time, the road will be open to traffic once again. The time schedule will be available later on the website.
5. What happens if I am eliminated or if I retire?
Broom wagon follows a precise time schedule. Any rider who is overtaken by this vehicle (which features a clock) at any point during the race, will be considered eliminated. The “End of Race” will be marked by several organizers’ vehicles. If you are eliminated, you will be asked to take a detour or to go to the pick-up areas where a bus/truck will take you and your bike to the finish village.
So that the first to start don’t have an advantage over those at the end, a maximum race time, after which participants will no longer appear in the final rankings, will also be established.
6. Is there any storage service？
Yes, it is free of charge.
7. Is there any souvenir?
Each participant who completes the race within time limitation will get a medal, and will be able to download the participation certificate on official website after the race is finished.
8. Should I re-register for the website if I did before?
No, you can just log in with the original user name.
9. Can personal basic information be modified after successful registration?
After successful registration, basic information can be modified in the personal center.
10. How to determine whether the registration is successful or not?
There are two ways to confirm the registration at present: 1. The system will send an email to inform the successful registration；
2. Log in the website to check if the registration is successful.
11. Can I change race category after registration online?
No. You cannot change the race category after completing the registration.
12. Is it possible to register as a group?
No, each individual participant has to register on their own.
13. Could I get refund for giving up the race after registration confirmed?
No. Once registration is confirmed, you can neither change the race category nor get refund.
14. If I have any other questions, how to contact the committee in order to consult?
You can contact us via service number: 400-100-3103（Monday to Friday，10:00-18:00）, or send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Xidu Hotel is one of the newest hotels in Chengjiang, having been renovated in 2019. Kunming South Railway Station is located approximately 36km away and Changshui International Airport around 61km away. This hotel makes a great place to kick back and relax after a long day of sightseeing.
Original Price：328 CNY，Registration Discount：218 CNY
EMERALD BAY HOTEL
The Emerald Bay Hotel is a great choice for guests looking for accommodation in Chengjiang, having been recently opened in 2019. From the hotel, Kunming South Railway Station is approximately 48km away. The nearest railway station is Kunming South Railway Station, approximately 48km from the hotel. The hotel is located close to many of Chengjiang's attractions including Yueliangwan Wetland Park and Sakura Valley.
Original Price：778 CNY，Registration Discount：380 CNY
RAMADA PLAZA FUXIAN LAKE
Ramada Plaza Fuxian Lake is offering accommodations in Chengjiang. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, gift shop and indoor pool. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet. At Ramada Plaza Fuxian Lake, each room has air conditioning and a private bathroom. The nearest airport is Kunming Changshui International Airport, 72.4 km from the accommodation.
Original Price：642 CNY，Registration Discount：420 CNY
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
2020 LETAPE NUJIANG POSTPONEMENT NOTICE
TOP SPONSOR / STRATEGIC PARTNER
Jan 17 | Nujiang，Yunnan
May 30 | Shanghai
Dec 15 | Chengjieng，Yunnan
Nov 16 | Pudong,Shanghai
May 26 | ZHUJI, ZHEJIANG
Nov 17 | PUDONG
Oct 21 | HUAI ROU
Oct 29 | PUDONG
Sep 10 | WANG CHENG
COPYRIGHT @ACTIVATION GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 沪ICP备20015137号-6 沪公网安备31010402003329号
CANT RECEIVE SMS VERIFICATION CODE?