SHANGHAI CRITERIUM ITT
LOGIN BY MOBILE NO.
2019 L’ETAPE ZHUJI BY TOUR DE FRANCE
Date: 26 May, 7:00 AM-2:30 PM
Start: Huansha Bridge, North of Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
The Race End: Huansha Bridge, North of Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
The Ride End: Shanxiahu Town, East China International Jewelry City
Fan Park of Tour de France:
25 May, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
26 May, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Fan Park Location: Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
Following the successful landing in Beijing and Changsha, Tour de France Events in China is about to start a new journey in Zhuji，Zhejiang Province in 2019. L’Etape Zhuji will be held on May 25-26th, using the Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort as the starting point.
Riders will pass through Shanxiahu town, the freshwater pearl capital of China. After two successive grade 4 climbing points certified by Tour de France experts（Côte de Dujiawu, Côte de Xiyan）, riders will enter the beautiful xiyan scenic area. Before coming to the Dongbai lake, there will be a level 4 climbing point（Côte de Sizhai）. During this period, the riders will pass through century-old residential buildings, named Sizhai town and cross the wide straight roads of 30,000 square meters of blossom that riders don’t want to miss and reach the end of the Race. The nearly primitive ecological scenery allows competitors to compete and challenge themselves while enjoying the unique cultural charm of Zhuji.
Zhuji Municipal People's Government
Zhuji Administration of Education and Sports
Amaury Sport Organisation
The Race 133KM (D+1100M)
Cut-off Time 7.5 hours
End: Huansha Bridge, North of Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
Enjoy riding like a Tour de France pro on the route with the same high standard and difficulty as the actual Tour de France.
Starting from Zhuji Huansha Bridge, riders from The Race will first pass through Xishiguli, a national tourism scenic spot. Riding cross two busy roads (East Zhuluo Rd., Erhuan Rd.) in the downtown area of Zhuji City and Zhuji Jiyang City Stadium, home to a CBA team, riders will reach Shanxiahu Town, the capital of freshwater pearl in China. After conquering two category 4 climbs (Côte de Dujiawu, Côte de Xiyan) certified by Tour de France experts, the gorgeous Xiyan Scenic Area is the next place to check. Before arriving at Dongbai Lake, there will be another category 4 climb (Côte de Sizhai). After that is a traditional architectural complex of Si_Clan and wide straight roads of 30,000 square meters of blossom that riders don’t want to miss. The Sprint Challenge will be set in a 3-km-long metasequoia forest. After passing Zhu’an line. and South Huancheng Rd., riders will reach the finish of The Race, completing the challenge testing themselves in the regional cultural landscape of Zhuji.
The Ride 28.6KM
Cut-off Time 2 hours
End: Shanxiahu Town, East China International Jewelry City
Other than The Race, The Ride is designed for the starters who want to enjoy the riding atmosphere of Tour de France with less pressure from the competition.
Starting from Zhuji Huansha Bridge, riders of The Ride will go through East Zhuluo Rd. and Erhuan Rd., in the same conditions of a full road closure, finally reaching the East China International Jewelry City of Shanxiahu Town. The dream of experiencing the riding atmosphere of Tour de France is achieved!
REGISTRATION PERIOD & FEE
Start from 1 Apr, 2019
The Race 133KM
The Ride 28.6KM
(1 Apr – 14 Apr)
(15 Apr – 11 May)
I. To participate in The Race, you must be between 16-60 years old (born between May 25th 1959 and May 25th 2003);To participate in The Ride, you must be between 16-55 years old (born between May 25th 1964 and May 25th 2003);
All participants are required to provide a health certificate or a physical examination report issued by a registered medical institution certifying that you are physically fit to participate in the race.
II. People suffering from the following are deemed unfit to participate in the race:
a. congenital or rheumatic heart disease;
b. hypertension or cerebrovascular disease;
c. myocarditis or other cardiac diseases;
d. coronary artery disease or serious arrhythmia;
e. diabetes or hypoglycemia;
f. cold within two weeks before the race;
h. any other risk-prone diseases.
The following awards will be decided and granted to male and female riders separately.
Individual Classification – Winner, 2nd place & 3rd place
Best Climber Classification
Best Young Rider Classification
Age Group Winner
*The female and male Individual Classification winners will be awarded free entrance to 2020 L'Étape Championship in France. The accommodation is covered while the flight tickets will be self-afforded.
The Ride is timed, but not ranking.
Any participant who completes the races within the time limit will be awarded a medal.
The certificate of result will be available for self-printing on the official website 5 working days after the race.
Race results will be available 24 hours after the race.
What do I need to collect the welcome bag?
To save queuing time onsite as well as to bring riders more convenience, starting from the 2019 L’Étape Zhuji by Tour de France, a medical certificate is no longer needed to collect the welcome bag. All riders are required to sign statements online when registering, a valid ID card is needed to be brought in person when collecting the welcome bag onsite.
The finish point of The Ride is away from the start point, is there any shuttle service from the finish to the start?
Shuttle buses and trucks will be freely arranged on race day for transportation for riders who participated in The Ride.
Is there any transportation and hotel booking service provided?
Cycling clubs will be linked to 2019 L’Étape Zhuji by Tour de France to provide riders with transportation and hotel booking services. Clubs will be listed on the official website, riders can look up online to find and contact clubs to make the tour arrangement.
Cooperate Cycling Clubs
Address: Room 1B, Bldg #2, 1384-12 Wanhangdu Rd. (Hu Si Zhan Creative Park) Changning District, Shanghai
Contact: (021)61910304, Xiaomei
Reload Cycling Club
Address: 55-22 Changyi Rd, Pudong District, Shanghai
Contact: 13585953222, Haro
RideNow Cycle Club
Address: Liyuan Rd 565-9, 1/F, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Contact: 15601733777, Ken
Fever Start Cycling Club
Address: 122，Fengshang International Plaza, 569 Yunle Rd., Minhang District, Shanghai
Contact: 18117382087, 15201763536, Eric
HANGZHOU JOIN CYCLING CLUB
Address: 32 Duncai Street, Sandun, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
Contact: 13735448806, Yezi
ZHUJI JIE JIEJIN CYCLING CLUB
Address: 289 East Genta Rd., Zhuji, Zhejiang Province
Contact: 13989591225, DouYongchun
Bikesoul Cycling Club
Address: 1D, 18 Lujiabang Rd., Huangpu District, Shanghai
Contact: 15021225486, Deng Maorong
Address: 221 West Jianguo Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Contact: 13918920298, Ye hong
Bikehome Cycling Club
Address: 1435 Changning Rd., Changning District, Shanghai
*Information regarding cooperating cycling clubs will be continuous updated. If any clubs are willing to provide race services or have any questions, please contact service firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transport information as below is for reference.
In addition to Zhejiang Province, from the following major cities, you can reach XISHIGULI, the main venue within 6 hours.
Suzhou, approx. 3hrs
Shanghai, approx. 3.5hrs
Nanjing, approx. 4.5hrs
Yangzhou, approx. 4.5hrs
Hefei, approx. 6hrs
Nanchang, approx. 6hrs
Railway —— High-speed Railway Zhuji Station
In addition to Zhejiang Province, from the following major cities, you can reach High-speed Railway Zhuji Station within 5 hours.
Shanghai, Nanjing, Nanchang, Hefei, Changsha, Fuzhou, Xiamen
*Distance from High-speed Railway Zhuji Station to XISHIGULI is 7.1km and it will cost RMB20 for a taxi.
Airport —— Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
There are flights from 81 major cities in China to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, and there are airport buses in the direction of Zhuji Passenger Transport Center, shuttle bus timetable as following.
Departure Time from the airport
Departure time at Zhuji Passenger Transport Center
Please consult Zhuji Passenger Transport Center
-Departure from the airport are RMB49 per person. Actual ticket price is subject to announcement onsite.
-Contact number: +86-571-96299、+86-575-87500000(8:00-17:00)
-It takes about 70 minutes from the airport to Zhuji Passenger Transport Center.
*Distance from Zhuji Passenger Transport Center to XISHIGULI is 3.3km and it will cost RMB10 for taxi.
CITY LIMITED CYCLING JERSEY
Price for race participants ￥299
* If you order the jersey with your race registration for 2019 L’Etape Zhuji, it will be delivered within 3 weeks after your registration. Please ensure that the mobile phone number and mailing address are correct.
Azure blue, quiet and natural, deep and clear, is the official color of the 2019 L'Étape Zhuji by Tour de France. Starting from the hometown of Xishi, riding along the gorgeous Dongbai Lake, passing through the ancient architectural complex. Making it back to where every ride begins, 133 kilometers of ups and downs, twists and turns, it be an unforgettable Jiangnan cycling tour for all riders.
Come and enjoy all possibilities and sights of cycling in Zhuji.
BUSINESS ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP
This is the first cycling challenge that is designed for enterprise and business school elites, which provides exclusive awards and various customized event benefits. In May, the Business Elite Championship is coming to Zhuji, Zhejiang, which is famous for the pearl. We cordially invite you and your teammates to join Business Elite Championship to gain the most glorious memory for your team.
Race date: 26 May (Note: welcome bag claiming date is May 25th)
Race time: 7:00 AM-2:30 PM
Race place: Zhuji Huansha Bridge (North side of Xishi Guli Scenery Tourist Resort)
• Participants: well-known corporate’s employees or business school registered students
• Team size: 4 riders
• Timing rules: top 3 results of one team added up, the team with the shortest time wins.
• If there is one female rider in the team, a 9-second reduction per kilometer is performed. The final ranking is based on the time-out score. If there is more than one female rider in the team, only one’s result will be reduced.
• Result judgment: The result is valid as long as at least 3 risers in a team completed the race.
• Top 10 teams: Steines Award
Note: Steines Award is a special award for Tour de France Business Elite Championship. Steines was the route designer for Tour de France. His continuous innovation in the design of the route has made a profound impact on Tour de France. The Steines Award is designed to commend the teams for their perseverance and supporting each other in the competition as well as paying homage to great team spirit.
• Champion: Yellow Jersey
• The first place team for climbing: Polka Dot Jersey
• The first place team for sprint: Green Jersey
• The first place team with an average age of 40 years old: Gray Jersey
Note: If one team receives two or more honor jersey awards, the award will be postponed to the second place winner. The priority order of honor jersey is: Yellow Jersey, Green Jersey, Polka Dot Jersey, Gray Jersey.
The winners will be wearing honor jersey in the next Business Elite Championship race which shows the highest honor in cycling race. The Business Elite Championship performs an exclusive award ceremony, the team that wins the Yellow Jersey will be awarded by a former Tour de France champion!
• Exclusive registration assistance
• Hotel reservation discount
• Customized team cycling jersey
• Exclusive line for claiming the welcome bag
• Exclusive start zone
• Post-race stretching service
• Exclusive award ceremony
How to register?
Registration fee: ¥2980/team (4 riders), including 4 customized team cycling jersey
Registration deadline: 11 May
Note: Due to the timing requirement for production of the cycling jerseys, the deadline for customized cycling jerseys is May 1.
The style of team cycling jersey available below
Registration & Consulting:
Service Number: 400-1003-103
2019 L'Étape Zhuji by Tour de France
I. Hosted by
II. Organized by
III. Managed by
IV. Date & Place of the Races
(1) Date: 26 May, 7:00 AM-2:30 PM
(2) Start: Huansha Bridge, North of Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
(3) The Race End: Huansha Bridge, North of Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort
(4) The Ride End: Shanxiahu Town, East China International Jewelry City
V. Race Categories
The 2019 L'Étape Zhuji by Tour de France is open to 2000 registrations, allocated to two race categories as below:
(1) The Race: 133 km, 1500 participants;
(2) The Ride: 30 km, 500 participants.
1) The Race:
Zhuji Huansha Bridge(North of Xishi Guli)-East Zhuluo Rd.-East Erhuan Rd.-North Erhuan Rd.-S103(Zhudian Line)-S103(Dongfu Line)-S306(Zhushan Rd.)-Zhubao Rd.-X006-S308(Shaoda Line)-X343(Xinwang Line)-X302(Fenggu Line)-X060(Chenwu Line)-Huanhu Line-X303(Niesi Line)-S211 -X325(Huangba Line)-X318(Shangqi Line)-X312(Zhuqi Line)-Zhu’an Line-South Huancheng Rd.-North Huansha Rd.- Zhuji Huansha Bridge(North of Xishi Guli)
2) The Ride:
Zhuji Huansha Bridge(North of Xishi Guli)-East Zhuluo Rd.-East Erhuan Rd.-North Erhuan Rd.-S103(Zhudian Line)-S103(Dongfu Line)-S306(Zhushan Rd.)- Shanxiahu Town East China International Jewelry City
VII. Registration Date & Fees
Registration starts on 1 Apr 2019 based on a first-come-first-serve principle.
(1) To participate in The Race, you must be between 16-60 years old (born between 25 May 1959 and 25 May 2003); to participate in The Ride, you must be between 16-55 years old (born between 25 May 1964 and 25 May 2003); all participants are required to provide a health certificate or a physical examination report issued by a registered medical institution certifying that you are physically fit to participate in the race.
(2) People suffering from the following are deemed unfit to participate in the race:
IX. Notes for Participants
(1) Risks of cycling: though the race is undertaken in closed roads, potential safety risks as road damages, missing manhole covers, and mechanical bike malfunctions are not excluded. All participants must pay close attention to the road condition and ensure the safety of him/her and others. All participants should also control their speed when encountering downhill. Riding backwards is forbidden all along the route.
(2) Requirements for protective equipment: all participants must wear bike helmets, otherwise will be disqualified. Participants are suggested to wear the jersey provided by the OC as well as cycling pants and gloves for a more comfortable experience.
(3) Drinking/ feeding stations: the OC will set drinking and feeding stations along the route. The exact locations will be distributed to the participants along with the package before the race.
(4) Mechanical assistance: Mechanical assistance is available for participants all along the route at set locations and on a mobile basis. The service is free of charge to participants, but a fee is charged for any materials used for repairs.
X. Rules of the Races
(1) The race is subject to the latest Rules of Union Cycliste Internationale.
(2) Cyclists’ race numbers (bibs) will be arranged and distributed by the Organizing Committee.
(3) All the participants must present themselves for a roll call at the starting zone and assemble at the designated area based on the bib number at 6:00 AM on 26 May. The races start at 7:00 AM.
(4) The podium attenders of Individual Classification are the first three riders to cross the finish line, the Best Young Rider Classification winner goes to the young rider with shortest net time, and the overall rankings are decided by net time. The KOM and Sprint Classification are awarded to the riders with shortest net time between corresponding timing spots (please refer to the Route).
(5) Only riders with road bikes are qualified as award candidates for Individual Classification of The Race while riders with other types of bikes will be timed and listed in overall rankings only.
*Road bike refers to the type that is officially recognized by UCI road bike mass start races.
(6) The Ride is timed，But not ranked.
(7) It is strictly forbidden to participate in the race with:
An electric bicycle or electrically assisted pedal cycle;
A recumbent or prone bicycle;
A bicycle equipped with any kind of extension (including but not limited to triathlon bars);
*See the official website "Cycling Regulations" for details.
(8) Time limit of the races:
To ensure a successful and safe race, a time limit for both the race and the transportation will be set to the race. Public transportation will open again after the limit time. Any participants who haven’t finished the race within the time limit should stop and quit the course for safety reasons. Those who quit the race will take the escort coaches provided by OC to the finish zone. The time limits will be published on the official website.
(1) The Race 133KM
*The female and male Individual Classification winners will be awarded the free entrance to 2020 L'Étape Championship in France. The accommodation is covered while the flight tickets will be self-afforded.
(2) The Ride 28.6KM
The Ride is timed, but not ranked.
XII. Package collecting:
After successful registration for the race, please collect your race package at designated time and address (9-00 AM-6:00 PM, 25 May in the Xishi Guli Scenery tourist resort). Pleases bring with your valid ID which was used during your registration.
The Organizing Committee will arrange judges at the start, along the whole course and at the finish. In case any participant has committed any of the following offences at any time during the race, the Organizing Committee will disqualify such participant from the race, or order a one-or-two-year suspension or a lifetime ban circumstantially:
(1) Age or identity fabrication;
(2) Racing with more than one chip per person (also including the possibility of one participant wearing timing chip(s) of the other gender);
(3) Completing the race in relays;
(4) Not following the start order and/or start at non-designated area;
(5) Not obeying the rules at the starting line;
(6) Continuing racing after cutoff time or re-entering the course after dropping out of the race;
(7) Not racing along the designated course, taking a shortcut or hitching a ride;
(8) Crossing the finish line repeatedly or not completing the whole distance but crossing the finish line to get the medal;
(9) Forging the bib number, using the bib number of other races, not wearing the bib number, or wearing a timing chip of other races to finish the race;
(10) Altering or shielding the bib number, or transferring the bib number to another individual;
(11) Not following event staff or disturbing the race order; gathering a crowd and making disturbances or fighting and brawling;
(12) Other behaviors against the rules.
Consequences arising during the race from enrolling by age or identity fabrication or transferring bib number to another individual shall be borne solely by the personnel involved.
The Organizing Committee will take out insurance for all participants and staff.
XVI. Issues not covered herein are subject to further notices and updates.
XVII. The rights of interpretation of this race are vested in the Organizing Committee of L'Étape Zhuji by Tour de France.
XVII. Contact Information of OC
1. Hotline: 400-1003-103
2. E-mail: email@example.com
L'Étape Zhuji by Tour de France
Tour de France Chinese Forest
On April 15, 2019, the Tour de France China series joined China Green Foundation "Million Forest Program" to create "The Tour de France Chinese Forest" in Alxa Tengger Desert. Taking #Earth Rider as the theme, the project will combine with the Tour de France Events in China, enabling riders to participate in the ecological public welfare. Riders advocate cycling as a low-carbon lifestyle will have a chance to contribute to the protection of the natural environment and the prevention and control of desertification.
The China Green Foundation, affiliated to the National Forestry and Grassland Administration, co-sponsored the “Million Forest Program” public welfare project with the United Nations Environment Programme and Climate Group in 2009. The project is divided into three modules: “ecological restoration + nature education + community development”. By building a tree planting platform, the public is guided to actively participate in ecological public welfare, and to plant a tree of hope for recreating green environment in the desert. The Tour de France China series joined “Million Forest Program” under the Alxa Tengger Desert Edge-lock Eco-public Welfare Project. The program started with the registration of L’Etape Zhuji, first stop of the 2019 Asian Tour.
"The Tour de France Chinese Forest" adopts a public subscription model. Participants can subscribe for one desert tree for 10 yuan when they sign up for the L’Etape Zhuji on the L’Etape China official website. In addition, donors will also receive an exclusive bib number of "Earth Rider" and receive an official customized donation certificate upon completion of the race. It will be an extraordinary cycling experience as the contestants have the opportunity to plant a tree of hope by riding in the race. Your subscription will add some green color to the world.
L’Etape China T-shirts will also be sold on site and 10 yuan of the sales of each shirt will be used to subscribe for a desert tree in the Tour de France Chinese Forest.
Location of Tour de France Chinese Forest
With the help of participants, the Tour de France Chinese Forest will be planted around the Dream Desert Highway in the Alxa Tengger Desert. A green protective belt will be built to prevent the expansion and erosion of the desert through the concept of "desert lock-in".
During the "Million Forest Program", the Tour de France Events in China will also launch online competitions and off-line public welfare cycling visits. Through online and off-line linkages, riders will witness the growth of the forest and reverse growth of the Tengger Desert. With the joint effort of participants, Tour de France Chinese Forest will grow stronger, and one day in the future, the Tengger Desert will become a new oasis and a perfect place for cycling. Now join us for the great course!
The organizers revealed the Welcome Package for L’Etape Zhuji; the multiple surprises will bring the riders an extraordinary racing experience.
Ⅰ. Customized Bagpack for the Race
For the first time, the brand-new bagpack designed for 133KM the Race riders is made of waterproof material. It is practical and beautiful, and continues the style of the Tour de France.
Ⅱ. Energy Recharging, Adding Vitality for Climbing
The welcome package will be equipped with a C’estbon kettle and Honey Flame, New Zealand imported honey supplies, helping riders explore unlimited potential.
Ⅲ. Accommodation and Transportation Package, Solving Travel Issues
Ctrip, as the official partner of L’Etape Zhuji, has designed a special accommodation and transportation package, which brings high-quality and convenient travel benefits for riders. Search for L’Etape Zhuji in Ctrip’s official APP, all participants can enjoy the value-added discounts offered by the organizers.
Ⅳ：Professional Intelligent Equipment, Bring Ultimate Sports Experience
Garmin, as the official supplier of 2019 L’Etape Zhuji, will offer exclusive discounts on designated products to every registered rider. At the same time, as a professional GPS intelligence devices brand, it will also provide guidance and services for cyclists on site.
After successful registration, participants can collect the package at the Xishi Hometown Scenic Tourist Area of Zhuji, the day before the Race starts (May 25, 9:00-18:00). Please be sure to bring your valid personal identification card.
SIGN UP FOR L'ETAPE CHENGJIANG
Nov 16 | Pudong,Shanghai
Dec 15 | Chengjieng，Yunnan
May 26 | ZHUJI, ZHEJIANG
Nov 17 | PUDONG
Oct 21 | HUAIROU
Oct 29 | PUDONG
Sep 10 | WANG CHENG
COPYRIGHT @ACTIVATION GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 沪ICP备10215095号-6 沪公网安备31010402003329号
CANT RECEIVE SMS VERIFICATION CODE?