SHANGHAI CRITERIUM ITT
LOGIN BY MOBILE NO.
Carrying the world prestige of Tour de France, ŠKODA SHANGHAI CRITERIUM will return to Shanghai on November 16, 2019 with various upgrades. Following the successful two consecutive sessions in Shanghai in 2017 and 2018, this top professional cycling race will continue to usher in the year-end final battle of the star riders of the Tour de France, bringing surprises to the vast number of cyclists at home and abroad!
On the 100th anniversary of the birth of the Tour de France Yellow Jersey, the newly introduced Individual Time Trial (ITT) will be the highlight of the Tour de France ŠKODA SHANGHAI CRITERIUM. ITT has always been known as "the Race of Truth". It tests the strength, endurance and skills of the riders, without relying on the assistance of teammates. It is a real test of the riders’ individual abilities. This time, we will recruit 100 top amateur riders. Starting from the platform with rich Tour de France elements, riders will race around the Shanghai landmark architecture, the Chinese Pavilion, on a 3.6 kilometer closed track. All the amateur riders will be ranked according to the results of a single lap. The one who spends the shortest time will win the hot seat. While enjoying the authentic cycling experience of the Tour de France, riders can also compete with Stars of the Tour de France, and feel the charm of the Stars from a close distance. In addition, to provide all riders professional rider-like racing services, participants will receive a customized cycling jersey for ITT, as well as the same "star rider" make-up photo.
2019 Tour de France Skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT
i. Hosted by
Chinese Cycling Association
Shanghai Administration of Sports
Municipal People's Government of Pudong New district
ii. Organized by
Culture, Sports and Tourism bureau of Pudong New district
Amaury Sport Organisation
iii. Co-organized by
Shanghai Cycling Association
iv. Managed by
v. Date & Place of the Races
(1) Date: 7:00-9:00 on November 16th 2019
(2) Start: China Art Museum
(3) Finish: Guozhan Road
vi. Race Categories
ITT(Individual Time Trial): 100 participants
ITT: China Art Museum-Guozhan Rd.-Shangnan Rd.-Xueye Rd.-Bailianjing Rd.-Bocheng Rd.-West Gaoke Rd.-Guozhan Road.
viii. Registration Date & Fees
The registration method is to apply for the first lottery and then pay the fee. The pre-registration will start on 12:00 September 27, 2019, and will expire on 18:00 October 5, and confirmation of registration will be announced on 12:00 October 8.
Registration Time:（12:00 September 27th - 18:00 October 5th）
Price: 398 CNY
Participants who are successful registration need to pay the registration fee on the official website before 18:00 October 9th. If they fail to pay the fee within the time limit, they will lose the qualification and will re-elect at 10:00 October 10th.The participants have 24 hours to pay.
(1) To participate in ITT, you must be 16-55 years old (born between November 16th 1964 and November 16th 2003); all participants are required to provide a health certificate or a physical examination report issued by a registered medical institution certifying that you are physically fit to participate in the race.
(2) People suffering from the following are deemed unfit to participate in the race:
a. congenital or rheumatic heart disease;
b. hypertension or cerebrovascular disease;
c. myocarditis or other cardiac diseases;
d. coronary artery disease or serious arrhythmia;
e. diabetes or hypoglycemia;
f. cold within two weeks before the race;
h. any other risk-prone diseases.
(3) Participants are required to meet one of the following requirements:
a. One of CLC breakaways;
b. The top 20% of L’Etape China offline races, sourced by Changsha(2017),Beijing(2018),Shanghai(2017,2018),Zhuji(2019);
c. Yearly mileage total, The member of L’Etape China club, with over 5000km yearly riding mileage;
d. CP8（W/kg）>3.8, test on Onelap Smart Trainer;
e. UCI/CCA license holder.
x. Notes for Participants
(1) ITT is 3.6 kilometers, It start from South square of China Art Museum and Finish on Guozhan Road, And Ranking by net time in one lap.
(2) The starting sequence will be conducted by 1 minute riding platform test on November 15th the longer the riding distance, The later the starting.
(3) Risks of cycling: though the race is undertaken in closed roads, potential safety risks as road damages, missing manhole covers, and mechanical bike malfunctions are not excluded. All participants must pay close attention to the road condition and ensure the safety of him/her and others. Riding backwards is forbidden all along the route.
(4) Requirements for protective equipment: all participants must wear bike helmets, otherwise will be disqualified. Participants are suggested to wear the jersey provided by the OC as well as cycling pants and gloves for a more comfortable experience.
(5) Drinking/feeding stations: the OC will not set drinking and feeding stations along the route. Supplies packs will be distributed after the race.
(6) Mechanical assistance: a mechanical assistance is available for participants before the race. The service is free of charge to participants, but a fee is charged for any materials used for repairs.
xi. Rules of the Races
(1) The race is subject to the latest Rules of Union Cycliste Internationale.
(2) Cyclists’ race numbers (bibs) will be arranged and distributed by the Organizing Committee.
(3) All the participants must present themselves for a roll call at the start zone and assemble at the designated area based on the bib number at 6:00-6:50 on November 16th. The races start at 7:00.
(4) The competition will be singled out in the order of qualifying, and the first participant in the net time performance will be on the hot seat.
(5) The podium attenders of Individual Classification are the first three riders to cross the finish line.
(6) Only the following bikes are allowed to enter:
Time Trial Bike
*See the CLARIFICATION GUIDE OF THE UCI TECHNICAL REGULATION
(7) If the competitors are overtaken by the rear riders, the riders cannot cooperate with each other and the surpassed ones cannot surpass them again. In the process of transcending and being overtaken, the contestants are not allowed to enter the opponent's left and right 2 meters, 15 meters in front and rear.
The following awards will be decided and granted to riders separately.
(1) The ITT
Individual Classification – Winner, 2nd place & 3rd place; Winner will get the trophy.
Any participant who completes the races within the time limit will be awarded a medal. The certificate of result will be available for self-printing on the official website 24 hours after the race. Please download the certificate within 30 days. Results will be available for check 24 hours after the race.
xiii. Package collecting:
After successful registration for the race, please collect your race package, Shooting PR photo at designated time and address (10：00-16：00 November 15th in the South Square of China Art Museum). Pleases bring the Registration Confirmation Form with your signature and valid ID of yours.
The Organizing Committee will arrange judges at the start, along the whole course and at the finish. In case any participant has committed any of the following offences at any time during the race, the Organizing Committee will disqualify such participant from the race, or order a one-or-two-year suspension or a lifetime ban circumstantially:
(1) Age or identity fabrication;
(2) Racing with more than one chip per person (also including the possibility of one participant wearing timing chip(s) of the other gender);
(3) During the competition, follow the ride for a long time, and interfere with the forward and backward routes of the players;
(4) Do not suspend the timing chip in accordance with the regulations, or disassemble the timing chip without authorization.
(5) Completing the race in relays;
(6) Not following the start order and/or start at non-designated area;
(7) Not obeying the rules at the starting line;
(8) Continuing racing after cutoff time or re-entering the course after dropping out of the race;
(9) Not racing along the designated course, taking a shortcut or hitching a ride;
(10) Crossing the finish line repeatedly or not completing the whole distance but crossing the finish line to get the medal;
(11) Forging the bib number, using the bib number of other races, not wearing the bib number, or wearing a timing chip of other races to finish the race;
(12) Altering or shielding the bib number, or transferring the bib number to another individual;
(13) Not following event staff or disturbing the race order; gathering a crowd and making disturbances or fighting and brawling;
(14) Other behaviors against the rules.
Consequences arising during the race from enrolling by age or identity fabrication or transferring bib number to another individual shall be borne solely by the personnel involved.
The Organizing Committee will take out insurance for all participants and staff（Bicycle insurance is not included. Riders are advised to insure themselves）.
xvi. Issues not covered herein are subject to further notices and updates.
xvii. The rights of interpretation of this race are vested in the Organizing Committee of Tour de France Skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT.
xvii. Contact Information of OC
1. Hotline: 400-1003-103(Workday：10:00-18:00)
2. Email: email@example.com
Q & A
1. How to register for 2019 Tour de France skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT?
Log on the official website of Le Tour de France China Events（http://www.china-letour.com） by mobile phone and PC to complete the registration online.
2. Should I re-register for the website if I did before?
No, you can just log in with the original user name, But need to re-fill personal information.
3. Can personal basic information be modified after successful registration?
After successful registration, basic information can be modified in the personal center.
4. What is ITT？
The Individual Time Trial is one of the road cycling competitions. It requires the players who assemble the aerodynamic equipment to ride a certain distance alone, and the athletes complete the net time as the competition results. The interval between athletes' departures is 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
5. What is rules and regulations about 2019 Tour de France skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT?
2019 Tour de France skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT is to recruit 100 participants, starting from the South Square of China Art Museum, Guozhan Road as the end point, a total of 1 lap(3.6km) of the race, take the individual net time to rank. The order of departure will be decided from the qualifying session of the previous day. The higher the qualifying ranking position, the later the starting order.
6. What are the requirements for participating in the ITT?
Need to observe the following conditions：
One of CLC breakaways;
The top 20% of L’Etape China offline races, sourced by Changsha(2017),Beijing(2018),Shanghai(2017,2018),Zhuji(2019);
Yearly mileage total, The member of L’Etape China club, with over 5000km yearly riding mileage;
CP8（W/kg）>3.8, test on Onelap Smart Trainer;
UCI/CCA license holder.
7. Are there any requirements for the participating bicycle models?
Only the following bikes are allowed to enter:
Time Trial Bike
8. When does the registration start?
The registration method is to apply for the first lottery and then pay the fee. The pre-registration will start on 12:00 September 27, 2019, and will expire on 18:00 October 5, and Confirmation of registration will be announced on 12:00 October 8. Participants who are successful registration need to pay the registration fee on the official website before 18:00 October 9. If they fail to pay the fee within the time limit, they will lose the qualification and will re-elect at 10:00 October 10.The participants have 24 hours to pay.
9. Is a physical examination necessary to participate in 2019 Tour de France skoda Shanghai Criterium ITT?
You can register after confirming you are physically healthy or have long-term exercises or basic training for the race. The organizing committee requires each participant to undergo a physical examination.
10. Do I need to collect the event package the day before?
Yes, Must be present. After successful registration for the race, please collect your race package, Shooting PR photo at designated time and address (10：00-16：00 November 15th in the South Square of China Art Museum). Pleases bring the Registration Confirmation Form with your signature and valid ID of yours.
11. Is the road closed to traffic during the race?
Throughout the entire race, as for the professional riders in the Tour de France, you will ride on a road which is closed to traffic.
12. Is there any storage service？
Yes, it is free of charge.
13. Is there any souvenir?
Each participant who completes the race within time limitation will get a medal, and will be able to download the participation certificate on official website after the race is finished.
14. Can I watch 2019 Tour de France skoda Shanghai Criterium on the spot after the ITT is completed?
Viewing area will be set up near the finishing line for the participants to rest and watch the criterium after the ITT.
15. How to determine whether the registration is successful or not?
There are two ways to confirm the registration at present: 1. The system will send an email to inform the successful registration; 2. Log in the website to check if the registration is successful.
16. Could I get refund for giving up the race after registration confirmed?
No. Once registration is confirmed, you can neither change the race category nor get refund.
17. If I have any other questions, how to contact the committee in order to consult?
You can contact us via service number: 400-100-3103（weekday10:00-18:00）, or send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP FOR L'ETAPE CHENGJIANG
Nov 16 | Pudong,Shanghai
Dec 15 | Chengjieng，Yunnan
May 26 | ZHUJI, ZHEJIANG
Nov 17 | PUDONG
Oct 21 | HUAIROU
Oct 29 | PUDONG
Sep 10 | WANG CHENG
COPYRIGHT @ACTIVATION GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 沪ICP备10215095号-6 沪公网安备31010402003329号
CANT RECEIVE SMS VERIFICATION CODE?